Thursday, February 21, 2008

What to do, what to do....

I'm sorry to disappoint my regular viewers. The regular broadcasting of "Nutty Dreams" will not be shown today. The director/producer/creator of the show was asleep. ;)

So, here I am left to blog about something, so I'll just blog about nothing.

What makes life great:

1.God (He is GREAT!) :D
2.Family (Love them with all my heart and soul.)
3.Friends (They keep me sane...and also cause my insanity.) :P
4.Their health, safety, and well-being (YES!)
5.Walmart (Obsessed with this place.) :D
6.Target (If only there was one nearby, I would probably have a room of my own there cuz I'll be a regular there.) :P
7.Buffets (Preferably Chinese....YUMMO!)
8.soy sauce (God's gift to man-kind.) ;)
9.shoes (What else do I need to say?)
10.pig's intestines with tofu (Hope this is going to be in Heaven as well...)
11.purses with lots of compartments (My way of making order in my life.) :P
12.anchovy chips (Yum yum yum.)
13.Home & Garden's shows "If Walls Could Talk" and "Mission Organization" (Awesome!)

That's all I can think of for now...but, if I come up with anything else, I'll post some more.

11 comments:

John Brainard said...

Perhaps you could post about your wonderful husband! He's a nice guy.... He cares about you a whole lot.

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

We'll see. :P

Annie said...

What makes life great?
Automatic drip coffee makers.
:p

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

No Annie, I disagree....Dunkin' Donuts is better! :P ;)

John Brainard said...

Dropping the kids off at grandparents and going home and watching a movie, relaxing, shooting. Those things are great. Automatic drip coffee makers rank high up on the list.

I can't wait for the kids to both be in school! I'll take the occasional day off to play with Mrs. Dorky Musician. :)

Jo Jo said...

Nice!!! I think HMMMM when your son tells you he loves you and that you are his best girl!! Now, he is only three he may not think that in years to come!!

Annie said...

Jo-Jo, my cousin's boy (when he was four) told her that he loved her more than mud.
:D It really was the highest compliment!

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

Ahh....more than mud, eh? Coming from a kid, that's definitely gotta be THE highest compliment! ;)

Jo Jo said...

I'm hoping that my son and I will always have a special bond! even more than dirt!:)

Annie said...

Dirt...
boys...
yeah, gotta give you the "heads up" with this one:
She also learned to check the pockets of jeans (before laundry) by pushing the pockets inside out instead of reaching in and pulling them inside out.
The newts and earthworms will thank you kindly. :p