Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh boy, buckle your seatbelt...

Cuz this dream was a doozy! Holy cow, now I really gotta check out what I eat to make me dream like this.... :|

Well, last night's dream....I was pregnant, and I gave birth to this fleshy (sausage with human skin and feels like human) sausage. It had no arms, legs, or anything that made it look remotely alive. So, I told the nurse, what is that, that can't be a baby. She said that it was, and that it hadn't sprouted arms and legs, that's all, give it time. I said fine and took it home. Well, hubby and I decided we also wanted to get a puppy, so we did, a Beagle. Brought it home, and then the sausage began to transform! The arms and legs and everything started to come out. And, guess what???? It wasn't a human baby, it was another Beagle puppy! So, I told hubby, we gotta return this thing, and tell them what happened. He said we didn't need to, that the baby wasn't registered (the hospital ran out of paper that day), so it wouldn't be a problem. I said that I didn't care, we still had to tell the hospital what happened or they might think we did something to the baby and replaced it with a Beagle. And, that's when my dream ended.

I told you it was weird!!!! I'm even amazed and rather creeped out by this dream. :|

15 comments:

Jo Jo said...

what is wrong with you??? Strange dream! A sausage!!! I can tell you what you are eating to make such weird dreams.....seeweed and dried anchovies!!!!

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

You forgot pig's intestines. :P ;)

John Brainard said...

Oy....





Translation: I married her? Holy Cow!

Jo Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Jo said...

As your Friend I feel that I can say this.....you are GROSS!!! Does mr. dorky have to eat
that stuff for dinner?

Annie said...

So what did you name it?
Jimmy Dean?
Oscar Mayer?

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

Jo Jo: Does mr. dorky have to eat
that stuff for dinner?

No, maybe that's why he's still married to me...if he did have to eat it, we'd probably be separated by now. :P

And, we named it Jimmy Oscar Dean, in honor of both. :P

John Brainard said...

Who's we?!?!? I don't have anything to do with your wacky dreams! You can keep the credit for them. :p

Annie said...

Huh. I'd have gone for "Oscar Dean Mayer". Then you could have called him O.D. for short- which sounds like Odie- which reminds me of Garfield- which is a cat that likes lasagna- which is a dish that can contain sausage. Clearly, you need my guidance in such matters.
You're welcome.

John Brainard said...

I'm thinking institutionalization. For the both of ya's!

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

"Clearly, you need my guidance in such matters."

Oh Yoda, teach me your ways. Teach me to float, teach me to...hmm....teach me all that is your greatness! :P

Annie said...

Much to learn.
When pushing 40 you are, as witty you may be.
The force with you is strong, padawan.

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

"The force with you is strong, padawan."

Ahh...thank you teacher Yoda, you are wise beyond your green-ness. Now, I must become as green and spread my wisdom among the commoners.

Holly Hobbie said...

How funny! I have to admit it is a little creepy. Something from a Sci-Fi movie or something.....how about Johnny-Dean, lol. :)

Mrs. Dorky Musician said...

Johnny-Dean....could do...sounds like a country singer. :P